Hello! My name is Felipe Nogueira.
I am a Lead Technical Artist/Technical Art Director in the video games industry, currently leading the Tech Art team @ Bethesda Game Studios. I graduated from the Multimedia 3D Computer Animation diploma program and the 3D for Production: Gaming and Entertainment post-graduate program from Humber College in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
While growing up I became interested in game developing and started creating simple Pascal “play by text” games and simple Visual Basics games. I then moved on to creating several online play-by-text RPG websites based on famous Japanese cartoons at the time. I also started learning the basics of 3D animation at a young age, when it came around for me to apply to colleges, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I have now worked with companies all across the world on AAA Games, TV Series, Commercials and Game Trailers. The ever changing nature of this industry has helped me become a fast learner and develop an aptitude for problem solving. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me.
- Fallout 76 (PC, Xbox, PlayStation) Bethesda Game Studios
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor (PC, Xbox, PlayStation) Bethesda Game Studios
- Fallout 4: Automatron (PC, Xbox, PlayStation) Bethesda Game Studios
- Fallout 4 (PC, Xbox, PlayStation) Bethesda Game Studios
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PC, Xbox 360, PS3) Ubisoft Toronto
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Teeth of Naros (PC, Xbox 360, PS3) Big Huge Games - DLC
- Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel (PC, Xbox 360, PS3) BHG - DLC
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PC, Xbox 360, PS3) Big Huge Games/38 Studios
- Self motivated Technical Artist/Character TD
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Game and CG production pipelines
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Research and development of new technical features and tools.
- Tool Development with 3D Studio Max, Maya, Python.
- Custom Character/Creature/Mechanical/Prop/Set Rigging
- Character Studio/Biped.
- Cloth Simulation.
- 3DS Studio Max
- 2016 - BAFTA Games Award for Best Game: Fallout 4
- 2016 - D.I.C.E. Awards - Game of the year: Fallout 4
- 2016 - D.I.C.E Awards Role-Playing Game of the year: Fallout 4
- 2016 - D.I.C.E Outstanding Achievement In Game Direction: Fallout 4
- 2010 - Award of Excellence - Creative Communications: Sasktel “Once Upon a Dream”
- 2010 - Award of Merit - Creative Communications: Sasktel “The Ride”
- 2008 - Broadcast advertising award - Sasktel “Raving Red”